Thank you for choosing to embark on an amazing adventure and paddling race. The Massive Murray Paddle is Australia’s longest river challenge -
The 2018 Event is the 50th anniversary of this great paddling event.
1969 to 2018
The Massive Murray Paddle 404km, 5 days, 1 River
Yarrawonga to Swan Hill
managed by Sydney Harbour Kayaks & Mirage Sea Kayaks
The 2018 event is going to be MASSIVE!
This year we have three pricing periods available for you - Register early and SAVE lots of money.
- Super Early-Bird prices are available - register and pay before March 31, 2018.
- Early-Bird prices are available - register and pay between April 1, 2018 and September 30, 2018.
- Standard pricing is payable from October 1, 2018 until November 14, 2018.
Make sure you've checked out all our entry options, and decided which days you are doing, and whether you're tackling it as an individual, team or relay or as a school entry.
You need to register yourself through event sign-up specialists REGISTER NOW, however you can choose to pay several different ways:
1) Pay upon registering through Register Now - there will be a credit card surcharge of 2.75% and a booking fee of $1.10
2) Pay directly into our bank account (Sydney Harbour Kayaks) and pay no surcharge or booking fee. (details on the MMP website)
3) Pay over the phone via the Sydney Harbour Kayaks Staff and pay no surcharge or booking fee.
Do you require more information or do you need help in processing your entry form?
Please feel free to get in touch:
call us on (02) 9969-4590 or (02) 9960 4389 (Sydney Harbour Kayaks) or
READY TO START? Scroll down and click the GREEN CONTINUE BUTTON and enter your details.