Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed. Please contact Raynie email@example.com to go onto a waiting list.
Sorry, this event is sold out.
Thank you for registering for the Women's MTB Skills Weekend.
- FULL COST: $310.00 (payable in two payments)
- Registration deposit - $100.00, payable at time of registering
- Balance owing: $210.00 to be paid prior to commencing weekend
- Date: February Saturday 24 & Sunday 25
- Time: Saturday start 10:00am included dinner at 6:30pm, Sunday 9:00am to 3:30pm*
- Location: Alivio Tourist Park, Bruce Ridge MTB Park
To register someone under 15yrs please contact Raynie at info(@)cycleducation.com.au.
- Qualified mountain bike coaches
- Accredited Sports Medicine First Aiders
- Training MTB skills and dirt techniques: be smoother, quicker, safer!
- Afternoon social ride of local area
- $10 donation to the Majura Pines Trail Alliance
- Stretching and Strengthening presentation by Physio Sports O’Connor
- Bike Maintenance session with Bike Culture
- Saturday evening dinner at The Ridge Cafe & Bar (set menu)
- Lunch for both days
- Snacks for both days
- Fun, Frivolity & Friends
- Optional Jersey at discounted price: CHIX WHO RIDE DIRT cycling jersey $50.00 ($85 rrp)
NOTE: Fees do not include accommodation. Alivio Tourist Park is offering 20% discount for participants. Contact organiser or Alivio Tourist Park
For your benefit and those around you, should you accidentally damage someone else, everyone needs to be covered. Cycle Education is covered by MTBA and has public liability insurance. To attend this course you MUST be a current member of either MTBA (Mountain Bike Australia), Pedal Power ACT or another recognised cycling organisation that covers recreational cycling.
1. Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA)
2. Pedal Power ACT membership