Friday 20, Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 April 2018
Female, Male, Mixed
All players to play in their own team defined uniform.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All players are expected to conduct themselves in the spirit of Masters Basketball and abide by the BASA Code of Conduct.
Murray Bridge Basketball Stadium
Murray Bridge Showgrounds
113 Old Princes Highway Murray Bridge East SA 5253
* Canteen and bar open throughout the tournament
* Evening meals available in Clubrooms
* Change rooms and showers
* Disabled toilets
* Off street parking
* Close proximity to RV Park
$50 per person
0439 466 738
Only players who are current members of a BASA affiliated Basketball Club are covered under our insurance policy (private cover is recommended).
*Each team must supply their own scorer.
* All referees will be supplied by MBBA.
* Players must play a minimum of two minor round games to qualify for finals.
* Minimum of two females on the court at all times for mixed competition.
* Each Team member must complete an ‘individual entry form’.
* Team organiser must complete a ‘team entry form’.
* Round robin for all competitions.
* In the event there are not enough teams entered in each individual age group, groups will be combined for playing purposes.
Have you completed STEP 1 Murray Bridge Green 2018 SA Masters Games Registration?
Once you have completed STEP 1 you are ready for STEP 2 Sports Registration - to register for Basketball click on the green continue button below and follow the prompts.