1. Club membership covers the period Oct 1 to Sep 30 of the following year. No matter when you join. Your membership includes Cross Country, Track and Field, and Weights Room Access.
2. If your membership lapses you are generally allowed three weeks from the start of the season, but if you are competing you must fill in a one-day membership with the accepted fee until you have paid your registration. Everyone is encouraged to pay promptly to save unnecessary work by your volunteer Treasurer / Registrar officer.
3. Who needs a form? This form is completed by all members, including Honorary and Life Members who are not compelled to pay membership.
4. ALL MEMBERS MUST READ And FILL IN DATA.
5. FAMILY MEMBERSHIP is limited to dependent family members sharing the same address. A Family fee is charged for four or more dependent family members.
6. All Members and Officials within the Club, must obey subject to the rules and guidelines in the running and safe environment in Athletic sporting and social activities.
7. The Athletic Club clothing when available for sale. Example- running tops, singlets, rugby tops, hats at a cost fee to all club members. (Check and ask if available.)
8. Parents. You must understand that cross-country events may involve uneven surfaces and bush scrub environment. Please check that your child is able to compete with adequate clothing, shoes and physically and mentally capable of walking or running the required distance. (Please do not let them compete if unwell).
9. Parents/Guardians must read before signing the indemnity form and agree that their child/children participate only in the specified event for their child/ children age group in track and field events and cross country events and club activities.
10. The Albany Athletics Club (Inc) is covered by Insurance for its members under Athletics Australia's insurance underwriter XL Catlin Insurance Company
11. The Clubs aim is to have fun, friendship and participate in a healthy manner.