WANT TO JOIN IN THE AUSTRALIAN DUATHLON CHAMPIONSHIPS AT CHAMPION LAKES?
We want to help you achieve your first or fastest Duathlon with leading coaches and friendly community of multi-sport athlete.
This course is suitable for all levels and led by leading coaches and the unrivalled duathlon experience of High Performance Director, Raf Baugh and leading coaches Thomas Bruins and Derek Cross. If you are looking for evidence based training delivered via Training Peaks platform (including personal paces and zones) in a fun and friendly training environment we are here to help you deliver the desired results!
This course includes a 5 week plan delivered via Training Peaks, indoor cycling sessions, group training plus skill development and race practice to ensure you arrive at Champion Lakes physically and mentally ready to beat your best.
WHAT IS DUATHLON?
Duathlon consists of a run followed by cycle and a final run leg and is a great choice for those transitioning from running or cycling to multi-sport or those who prefer land based activities in the cooler spring months!
WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
We are pleased to offer a "PB" 5 week Duathlon Training courses targeting the Australian Duathlon at Champion Lakes Duathlon on October 8th over the distance of 5k run/20k bike/2.5k run (Challenge) Info: http://www.duathlonwa.com/
TRAINING COURSE DETAILS:
*5 week training courses commencing Tuesday 5 September
*Enthusiastic and friendly training community
*Expert understanding of physiology, data analysis and biomechanics
*Coaching from industry leading professionals with world class coaching and racing pedigree
*Scheduled Weekly Training Sessions:
- Run Monday 5.30pm-6.45pm Dodd Street, Lake Monger OR Tuesday 5.30-6.45pm WA Aths Centre
- Bike Tuesday 5.30am-7.00am The Running Centre, West Perth. Threshold Intervals
- Bike Thursday 5.30am-6.30am OR 6.30-7.30am Front Runner HQ, 2/182 Harborne St, Wembley. Tempo Ride
- Run Thursday 5.30pm-6.45pm Dodd Street, Lake Monger. Threshold Run
-6.00am "Transitions" Saturday, September 9th (Nedlands Rugby Club)
-6.00am "King and Queen of the Park" Saturday September 23rd (Meet at Frasers Carpark in Kings Park)
-6.00am Duathlon Race Simualtion: Saturday September 30th (Champion Lakes)
*** ONLY $269 inc GST all inclusive ***
- $50 off Clinical Bike Fitting with Senior Physio Adrian Spinelli
- 1x FREE Strength/ Pilates Class (6 on 1)
- 10% off Front Runner clothing
- 15% off at The Running Centre throughout the course (excluding Garmin)
- $20 Front Runner Service Voucher (valid for course duration)
Please email all general enquiries to Keely at email@example.com
More info on our services can be found at www.frontrunnersports.com.au or drop by our offices at The Running Centre in West Perth or Lakeside in Wembley and ask our friendly team any questions you have!