to the CBR.48hr, 24hr, 12hr 6hr and marathon track races, this annual event
will be hosted at the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport) in Canberra.
Our aim is to provide a quality track race that is for runners (and walkers) by
runners. We have chosen the AIS Canberra as the venue because the
facilities are top quality, this will allow both runners and crew the
best chance of a great race.
- 48 hour race begins at 12:00hrs on Friday 16th March 2018 and ends 12:00hrs Sunday 18th March 2018.
- 42.2k marathon starts at 18:00hrs on Friday 16th March 2018 ( no time limit )
- 24 hour race begins at 09:00hrs on Saturday 17th March 2018 and ends 09:00hrs Sunday 18th March 2018.
- 12 hour/100km race begins at 12:00hrs on Saturday 17th March 2018 and ends 24:00hrs Saturday 17th March 2018.
- 6 hour race begins at 12:00hrs on Saturday 17th March 2018 and ends 18:00hrs Saturday 17th March 2018.
All events will be followed by an official awards presentation and
photography, each event will have Trophies and prizes for first three
male and female finishers. All competitors will receive a medal . We will also be awarding two best crew prizes from the 48
hour event !
This event is a runners event with a family atmosphere amongst
helpers and athletes (most of the organising team are or have been ultra
Whether you are an experienced ultra veteran, or first-timer keen to
explore the realms beyond the marathon, we look forward to welcoming you
and encourage you to participate in this special event.