Registrations are closed

Registrations for the 2017-2018 BAS scheme are now closed. Registration for the 2018-2019 BAS scheme will open on 15 Aug 2018.


Pine Rivers Fish Management Assoc. Inc.


Friday, 1 September 2017 - Friday, 31 August 2018


Lake Samsonvale

Registration closes on:

Monday, 26 March 2018 at 11:59 PM - (GMT+10:00) Brisbane


Who needs to apply for a Single Permit:

  1. An individual 18 years or over who intends to use a tinny, canoe or kayak.
  2. A family intending to use a single craft (tinny, canoe or 2 person kayak) and all family members will be in the one craft.


Who needs to apply for a Family Permit:

  1. A couple with children 12 years to 17 years inclusive,
  2. A couple without children,
  3. A single parent and his/her children 12 years to 17 years inclusive,
  4. Intend to use more than one canoe or kayaks.

Children under 12 are not allowed by themselves in any type of vessel.
Children 18 and over have to apply for their own permits.

If as a family you only intend to use only a tinny, you only need to apply for a SINGLE permit.

Family permits are for family members with individual kayaks or canoes only.
Family members must be in close proximity to the Permit Holder at all times and each family member must wear an appropriate sized PFD.

When completing a Family Permit, a participant page must be completed for EACH family member.

When collecting your Family Permit, all registered members should attend.


Submitting this document online (together with your payment), will constitute acceptance of the Lake Samsonvale Boating Access Scheme Terms and Conditions “Rules of Site” pertaining to the issue of a Boating Access Permit, as set out in the Information Paper. A copy of the “Rules of Site” containing these Terms and Conditions will be provided at the time of issue of the permit.  Issue of the permit will also constitute evidence of payment – no receipts will be issued.


Note that Lake Samsonvale (North Pine Dam) is part of the Qld Government Stocked Impoundment Scheme (SIPS) and hence a Stocked Impoundment Permit (SIP) is necessary to fish the Lake, either from the shore or via the Boating Access Scheme.