IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ FIRST
Before commencing this registration process, make sure that you have your PaddleNSW membership number(s), your clubhouse key number(s) and a credit card handy.
Please also ensure that if you are a Board Member, Office Bearer, Guardian, Coach or Parent to please enter your Working With Children Number. You can obtain this number by completing this easy application: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application
1. All MWKC members must have PaddleNSW membership
. For family memberships, this means ALL participating members. Please make sure that you join/renew PaddleNSW before joining/renewing with MWKC. Here is a link to the PaddleNSW website www.paddlensw.org.au
2. Prospective new members
- if you'd like to join Manly Warringah Kayak Club, you will need to arrange an interview first with members of the committee. Please contact (MWKC Membership Registrar) via email@example.com
this. The payment of a membership fee prior to an interview does not guarantee automatic acceptance of your membership request.
3. The discounted renewal option is only available to current (2016/2017) members and ceases on 31/08/2017.
4. We may have a small waiting list for boat racks. If you would like to pay for a new boat rack, first contact our Boat Shed Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is one available for you. If you would like to renew your boat racks for this financial year, ensure that you pay your annual boat storage fees with your membership renewal. If you no longer require any racks, please let the Boat Shed Captain know so that they may be made available for other members. DO NOT pay for a boat rack unless one has already been allocated to you.
5. To obtain a club key or pay for boat storage at any time afte
r you have paid for membership
you are a current member), select the option "Purchase a Boat Rack or Key".
Please contact our Membership Registrar via email@example.com
if you have any questions regarding this membership process.