Please read the following terms and condition prior to purchasing your One Meeting Competition Licence.
- Please ensure you have confirmed with event organisers that Single Recreational Activity Licences are permitted at your selected event.
- Riders must be a minimum of 4 years of age to purchase a Single Recreational Activity Licence
- All applicants, applying for Single Recreational Activity Licence SHOULD have ambulance insurance.
- Please be advised - if you are injured at an event or practice should you require transport via ambulance and do not have ambulance cover you will be liable for all costs.
- This Single Recreational Activity Licences can only be used at the nominated event.
- Please ensure all registration details are correct prior to finalising your purchase.
Once you have completed registration for your Single Recreation Activity Licence, you will receive your licence via email, please either download a copy or save a copy to you phone as proof of purchase to be shown to the Race Secretary of the event at time of sign on.