Registrations are closed
Online registrations are now closed. Please contact John White on 0418 524 067
RANCBA (VIC) REGIONAL REUNION
24-26 March 2017
The next RANCBA Vic Regional Reunion will take place in the historical town of Port Fairy over the weekend of 24-26 March 2017
Click >>> HERE to view the park's website.
As in past regional reunions, activities have been organised to ensure that all participants have a fun filled weekend. Payment for the Meet & Greet, Bus Hire and Sunday Breakfast are to be paid online prior to the weekend.
1. Further details of the weekend can be viewed on our website >>> HERE
2. Registration and payment is required for each person attending.
3. A receipt will be emailed to your registered email address after final payment has been made.
4. Accommodation is the individuals responsibility and is to be booked directly with the Holiday Park and don't forget to mention that you are part of the RANCBA group to get the discounted price. Contact details for the Holiday Park can be accessed via the link at para #1 above.
5. Saturdays Lunch and Dinner will be by direct payment at the venues by individuals.
6. Multiple registrations may be made prior to payment being made.
7. Any questions regarding the weekend are to be directed to John (Nokka) White on 0418 524 067
8. Any issues completing your registration or using the system are to be directed to Gary Swanton on 0430 339 921 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CLOSES 23 MARCH 2017 @ 1800
We look forward to seeing you at yet another great reunion in March 2017
RANCBA - VIC Committee