Front Runner Sports and the West Australian Marathon Club are pleased to invite you to the 2nd Asics Perth Running Seminar.
Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2017
Location: Burswood Water Sports Centre, Burswood
Time: 1.30pm for 2.00pm start. 5.00pm completion
- Dr. Gary Couanis (Sports Physician)
- Paolo Ghiseeli (Peak Podiatry)
- Lauren Shelley (World Champs Marathon Runner)
- David Bryant (Sports Dietitian)
- Ben Green (Level 4 IAAF Coach)
- Dr. Sandra Mejak (Sports Physician)
- Marc See (Physiotherapist, Sub 4 min miler)
- Emma Boucher (Womens Health Physiotherapist)
- Dr. Barbara Hosack (Exercise Physiologist; Pilates Instructor)
MC: Ray Boyd (Level 3 AA, Australian XC Rep; WA 10k, Half and Marathon Record Holder)
Naming Sponsor: Asics Oceania
Presenting Partners: Front Runner Sports Management
Promotional Partners: WAMC
Retail Partner: The Running Centre
The Asics Perth Running Seminar aims to help educate and motivate recreational runners and those working within the recreational running community. The seminar will provide attendees with a range of information and practical session's from industry leaders in medical, coaching and footwear sectors of the running market.
With a dynamic format of impactful 15min presentations from leading experts covering industry trends, latest research and practical advice, attendees will also have time set aside to ask questions of each speaker to ensure as many of your running questions as possible are answered. For the first time you will choose from four break out sessions for the afternoon to ensure you come away with the latest research and tips to beat your best.
Topics Covered at the 2017 Asics Perth Running Seminar:
- Assessing Running Injuries- Scans when, what, how
- Biomechanics for Runners
- Integrated Marathon System- Secrets to sub 3 hour marathon
- Sports Medicine in Women's Running (Encore Session at 5.00pm- 5.20pm)
- Load Management and Self Recovery for Runners
- Eat Real Food- A Balanced Athletic Diet without fads or fanfare
- Dynamic Running Performance Drills for Runners
- Strength and Conditioning for Runners returning from injury
- Women's Health Physiotherapy for Runners
- Pilates Class for Runners
Thanks to our presenting sponsors and naming rights sponsors we are excited to offer this action packed afternoon at only $30pp. Strictly first come, first served till spots filled. 150 places only available.
Queries? Keely Waters 0478841104 or email email@example.com