Sorry, this event is sold out.
Our 3rd "FRESH Women's Trail Camp" is here - "Wine, Tales and Trails".
Running from Friday 11th - Sunday 13th November, each day will feature a magnificent trail run and throughout the weekend you will enjoy amazing beach trips, trail running in and around the scenic coastline of Geographe Bay and of course the fantastic food and wine of the Margaret River Region.
This women's only camp is a MUST DO with the following amazing experiences lead by Front Runner coach Andrea Bell: -
- "Road to Trail" first timers and newcomers to trail running on the majestic trails of Dunsborough. Perfect for those new to trails it suits those able to run 5-10km on road and looking for a new and exciting challenge in the joyful world of trails.
- Pasta & salad meal Friday night, Breakfast Saturday morning, In-house meal Saturday night, Breakfast Sunday morning
- Beautiful South West Winery lunch on Saturday at Flutes Winery
- Yoga Class Saturday morning
- Trail "skills and drills" session focusing on technique, skills and confidence
- The chance to spend the weekend with like-minded runners, girls sharing the experience of being away from a busy lifestyle where you are "Number 1".
Accommodation Options include: -
- Double (Solo occupant) $399 (2 places)
- King Single $349 (2 places) **2 people in a room**
- Bunk Style $299 (4 places) **4 people in a room**
All enquiries to email@example.com
**Please note: pre-requisite of 35min 5km applies to this camp**