Will take place over the weekend of 09-11 September at the Boathaven Holiday Park in Wodonga, Victoria.
Click >>> HERE
to view the park's website.
As in past regional reunions, activities have been organised to ensure that all participants have a fun filled weekend. Payment for all of the weekends activities with the exception of Saturdays' Lunch and Dinner are to be paid online prior to the weekend.
1. Full details of the events activities can be viewed on our website >>> HERE
2. Please pay for each person participating, a receipt will be emailed to your registered email address after final payment has been made.
3. Accommodation is the individuals responsibility and is to be booked directly with the Holiday Park and don't forget to mention that you are part of the RANCBA group to get the discounted price.
Contact details for the Holiday Park can be seen on RANCBA Vic's website.
4. Saturdays Lunch
(Beechworth RSL) and Dinner
(Wodonga RSL) will be by direct payment at the venues by individuals.
5. The Dietary Restrictions question is Mandatory and the registration will not proceed until answered.
6. The names of all participants are be provided during the registration process
7. Any questions regarding the weekend are to be directed to John (Nokka) White on 0418 524 067
8. Any issues completing your registration or using the system are to be directed to Gary Swanton on 0430 339 921 or via email: email@example.com