Entry Fees (online pre entries)
- Junior (12-16 years) - $43.50
- Standard (17-69 years) - $53.50
- Grand Master (70+ years) - $43.50
- Long Swim 3.8 km - $95.00, also includes 1.4 km entry
Includes LSV insurance levy.
Headline Event - the "Open" 1.4 km swim
- Includes all swimmers age 17-29 years
- Other ages may also enter - $53.50
- If you enter the Open swim AND your normal age group, you receive two caps and you swim twice, but first check that you have enough time for returning to the start line: the starter will not wait for late arrivals.
Long Swim - 3.8 km swim
- If you enter the Long Swim, you will receive a shirt and cap for that swim. You will ALSO receive a shirt and cap for your normal age category in the 1.4 km swim. If you choose to participate in both swims, it is your responsibility to return to the 1.4 km start line: the starter will not wait for late arrivals.
- If you enter the Long Swim and also wish to enter the Open swim: see earlier paragraph. All swimmers 17-29 are eligible for the Open swim; other age groups may enter the Open category by paying an additional entry fee.
Start Time - Swim 3.8 km ONLY starting Santa Casa
9:30am - Long Swim
Start Times - Swim 1.4 km starting Springs Beach
10.45am - Juniors (12-16 years) - Lime
10.55am - Grand Masters (60-64 years) - Red
10.55am - Grand Masters (65-69 years) - Maroon
10.55am - Grand Masters (70-74 years) - Green
10.55am - Grand Masters (75+ years) - Silver
11.05am - Grand Masters (55-59 years) - White
11.25am - Veterans (35-39 years) - Sky Blue
11.40am - Masters (40-44 years) - Pink
11.55am - Masters (45-49 years) - Black
12.05am - Grand Masters (50-54 years) - Purple
12.25am - Veterans (30-34 years) - Blue
12.40pm- Open (including 17-29 years) - Orange