Registrations are closed
Registrations are now closed.
Sorry, this event is sold out.
Smarter Than Smoking
- Travel 13kms north on O'Brien Road,from Toodyay Road. Venue is on the left after the single lane bridge.
- Venue entry will be signposted. Travel 1.5kms on gravel, bush track to event site.
Heron Point Road (west of Forrest Highway approx 15 km south of Pinjarra Road)
- This MiniX is open to all children aged 4 years to 12 years.
- The MAXIMUM sized
bike you can use for MiniX is a 85cc 2stroke or 150cc 4stroke. This
is because the arenas used are too small for bigger bikes.
- $30 entry fee
All participants are to have the following riding gear as a minimum requirement:
- Helmet (Australian or International Standards Approved)
- Body Armor( Full Back and Chest)
- Long Sleeve Shirt or Jersey
- Long pants that are non combustable or Riding Nylons
Unfortunately, MWA cannot provide any safety apparel at this time and the sharing of bikes and equipment is NOT permitted.
Important Times for the Day of the Minikhana:
- 08:00am Registration and Scrutineering Opens.
- 08:45am Registration and Scrutineering Closes.
- 08:45am Riders Briefing.
- 9:00am Event Start.
- Approx 12:00pm Event concludes.
MiniX is a family participation sport.
For MiniX to be
successful it is important for Parents to understand that they will have
an active role throughout the event as Flag Marshals, Scorers and / or
Points will only be given to those who stay untill the end of the event to assist packing up.
ENTRY IS $30 and a COMPULSORY LICENCE IS REQUIRED BUT A FREE ONE EVENT LICENCE for the day is available if you have never held a licence.